Increase your drawing productivity and expand your pipe drawing
capabilities with the latest AutoCAD MEP toolsets from Victaulic
Work smarter with Victaulic’s AutoCAD Tools engineered for civil, plant or mechanical projects
- Set your modules – IPS, AWWA, copper tubing, stainless steel and HDPE options available.
- Connect pipe to the nodes contained in each Victaulic AutoCAD 3D Block.
- Select your start and end points for pipe breaks, allowing you to reveal hidden components.
- Move and connect or copy and connect components based on selection to increase modeling efficiency.
- Enable model-based estimation with BOM functionality.
- Create a list of all piping components in your drawing.
- Place the BOM in your drawing, or export to .csv, .xls, or Microsoft Access.
- Place material tags manually or automatically on a drawing’s corresponding BOM.
- Easily remove the BOM and tags from the drawing.
Content in One Click
- Content Center – Gain access to the full Victaulic library of components.
- Access all Victaulic tools for AutoCAD in once place.
- Access the full catalog of Victaulic AutoCAD 3D DWG libraries, and software resources with one click.
Designed to simplify your workflow and improve productivity
Set exact lengths of pipe in AutoCAD with Victaulic Blocks
- Draw pipe to industry standards and create pipe lists for fabrication.
- Pre-loaded with most requested Victaulic content.
- Detailed blocks for modeling fire protection, IPS, stainless steel, copper, HDPE, CPVC and AWWA piping systems.
- Dimensionally accurate components.
- Three flexible couplings eliminate need for rubber bellows and braided flex connectors at vibrating equipment.
Victaulic catalog items are readily available for AutoCAD
…including all manufactured Vibration Isolation Pump Drops, AHU Drops, and PRV Stations.
Spatial Considerations are everywhere – Victaulic’s AutoCAD tool simplifies your detailing and gets you from one room to the next with ease.
- Set your field forms, sketch up your piping, or send to your fab shop with one easy to use tool.
- Customize your BOMs for enhanced communication.
- Select quantities, size, descriptions for each component.
- Export BOM to .csv files for sharing.
Ready to Explore?
Download Victaulic Tools for AutoCAD now and see how you can be Faster From the Start!