Increase your drawing productivity and expand your MEP modeling
capabilities with the latest tool from Victaulic
Work smarter with Victaulic’s BricsCAD® Tools engineered for, civil, plant or mechanical projects
- Set your modules – IPS, AWWA, copper tubing, stainless steel and HDPE options available.
- Connect pipe to the nodes contained in each Victaulic DWG Block.
- Select your start and end points for pipe breaks and reveal hidden components.
- Move and connect or copy and connect components based on selection to increase modeling efficiency.
- Enable model-based estimation with BOM functionality.
- Create a list of all piping components in your drawing.
- Place the BOM in your drawing, or export to .csv, .xls, or Microsoft Access.
- Place material tags manually or automatically on a drawing’s corresponding BOM.
- Easily remove the BOM and tags from the drawing.
Content in One Click
- Content Center – Gain access to the full Victaulic library of components.
- Access all Victaulic Tools for BricsCAD® software content in one place.
- Access the full catalog of Victaulic BricsCAD 3D DWG libraries and software resources with one click.
Designed to simplify your workflow and improve productivity
Engineered for Todays BIM Teams
Spatial considerations are everywhere – Victaulic’s BricsCAD® tool simplifies your detailing and gets you from one room to the next with ease.
- Set your field forms, sketch up your piping, or send to your fab shop with one easy-to-use tool.
- Customize your BOMs for enhanced communication.
- Select quantities, size and descriptions for each component.
- Export BOM to .csv files for sharing.
Ready to Explore?
Download Victaulic Tools for BricsCAD now and see how you can be Faster From the Start!