Smart Tools for Faster MEP Revit Modeling, Routing & Fabrication
Piping Solutions For Your Most
Streamline and Organize Pipe Fabrication In Your Shop
- Reduce spool creation time.
- Automate spool breakdown process.
- Easily modify assemblies to incorporate fab and shop output.
Take a closer look at how Victaulic Tools for Revit connects your office, your fab shop and your field team.
- Content Centers – Gain access to the full Victaulic library of components.
- Automatically verify you are using the latest version of Victaulic content.
Revit Toolsets designed to simplify your
workflow and improve productivity
Delete Pipe Between Fittings and Accessories
Resize and Rotate Selections
Define Piping Systems and Apply Optional Parameter Values
Ensure Connectivity Identifying, Connecting and Relocating Connectors
Interested in learning more?
Visit the Resources section to see additional videos.
Procurement & Estimation Tools for Today’s BIM Teams
Selection-Based Bill of Materials Tool
- Generate and export detailed Bill of Materials for procurement and fabrication.
- Schedules can be filtered on parameters and assigned to families in the project
- Transfer system and loadable families into projects with one click of a button.
- Update project data with pre-selected parameters.
- Populate centerline elevation for pipe accessories and fittings.
- Centerline elevation for pipe accessories and fittings.
- Assign unique parameters to each assembly created
- Track milestone dates for material deliveries.
- Assign multiple milestones such as: Drawing Approval, Drawing Completion, Fab Shop, and Required on Site Dates.
- Export schedules to calendars or in Gantt chart format.
Victaulic Tools for Revit Case Studies
“Victaulic Tools for Revit has helped us standardize hanger and rack assembly prefab and corresponding spools needed to drive more work through the shop. My favorite take-away from a recent IPD project we worked with Victaulic on was, ‘turning problems into opportunities’.”
AARON KROVANCE, THE WALDINGER CORPORATION
'Previously it took us 15 minutes to create one spool page with annotations. Now, with [Victaulic] Tools for Revit, it's approximately five minutes per page. Some of the features within Tools for Revit are wonderful; it's very intuitive, my users picked it up immediately.'
SHANNON WILLIAMS, BIM MANAGER PMLBC-PML PROFESSIONAL MECHANICAL LTD.
Looking to expand your team's 3D Modeling skills?
Enroll in the Victaulic Tools for Revit Instructor Training. Victaulic instructors will work with you to evaluate how work is currently being performed, and customize courses to your needs.
Sample Curriculum Includes:
- How to increase modeling efficiencies.
- Tips to reduce modeling times.
- How to evaluate and adopt new technology
Harness the power of virtual design and
Are you an educator?
Victaulic has provided over 1,100 Tools for Revit licenses to schools, trades and universities around the world since the software's inception. From hands-on product tooling and installation courses, to 3D modeling and BIM best practice courses, Victaulic is committed to helping teams be Faster from the Start℠.
Free 30-Day Trial of Victaulic Tools for Revit®
Please complete this form to access your free 30-day trial. Once completed, you will receive an email with a link to download Victaulic Tools for Revit®. Receive over 100 Victaulic content families and ongoing product updates for free, along with continual product updates, for free when you download your 30-day trial. Purchase the software at any time before your trial period is over to continue using Victaulic Tools for Revit after 30 days.